Ex – Companion Application
A wonderful opportunity awaits those interested in returning to our Ignatian Children’s Holiday Camp as an Ex-Companion. As you’ve already been a carer on a camp you know how valuable experienced support is. Ex-companion duties during include:
1) Setting up of activities and pack up/clean up
2) Dressing up as story book characters
3) Running general errands during the camp
4) Assisting companions at meals/ on excursions, during swimming, the fete and party events
5) Helping with general hygiene (nappy changing) and cleaning.
6) We will also need some ex companions for the setting up of the camp activities on the Wednesday before the camp starts.
Working With Children Check – Renewal required
For Volunteers over the age of 18 in December you will require a Working With Children’s Check to be completed if you are selected for the camp. This is a mandatory requirement for all those working with disabled children.
If you first registered for a WWCC in 2013 you will be required to renew your WWCC number before this year’s camp.
For more information visit the WWCC Info for ICHC page.