Suggested items to bring to the camp
- Towel/Soap/Face cloth
- Sponge bag/plastic bag marked with name
- Swimming costume/towel/sun block
- Floats/arm bands etc.
- Nappies if necessary for day / night
- Underwear x 4 (or as necessary)
- T-shirts x 2
- Shorts/trousers x 2
- Pyjamas x 2
- Shoes/trainers/Socks if necessary
- Medication labeled with name and dosage
- Any special food requirements
- Wheelchairs or walking aids
Please phone the ICHC team to confirm your intention to take up the offer of a place at the Camp for your child on 0448 450 320 or email [email protected]
- Is the menu suitable for your child? Please indicate when calling if your child has special dietary requirements.
- Have you filled out all the consent forms? ICHC – Consent and Protocols
- Has your child’s doctor completed the medication chart? ICHC – medication chart
- Have you completed the details for the Christmas party? Christmas Party Invite – 2016
If you have any other queries or concerns please feel free to contact us via the above channels. We look forward to meeting you all in December!